- Added Utility function “IsPlayerInSession” that allows you to check if the current player is in a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue where SteamCoreSockets was being used even though a different NetDriver was specified in DefaultEngine.ini
- Fixed an issue with “Get Current Players” node returning incorrect player count
- Added DefaultEngine.ini configuration settings for setting ProductName and GameDescription
- Fixed Steam Dedicated server server name and game description in steam server browser